I can't seem to upgrade from the 4.91sp3 client without breaking Zen.
I tried going to the SP4 client, and the inventory broke. When I roll back to SP3 then the inventory works againg. I tried going to the SP5 and PSP5 clients the Inventory breaks AND any app object that runs an executable (.bat and .exe) returns an error: ID=123 file name, directory name, or volume lable syntax are incorrect. These app objects work fine with the SP3 client.
This occurs on all workstations and is reproduceable. WinXP3 on workstations, ZfD agent on workstations, Netware 6.5 support pack Rev 07, edir 8.8 sp2 on server.