Hello,

I installed the Windows version 3.0.1 of GMS and that resolved with an issue I had that the GMS was flooding the POA with SOAP connections.

But I do see some repeating errors on the screen that I believe cause the server to be sluggish: "Unexpected Failure detected: DSSecurityException" This is seen in the Server log screen.

In the mobile gateway log you see:
D 12:52:40.506 1d61ee4 MsgSys darkstar.utils.DarkstarException: darkstar.security.DSSecurityException: CredentialCookie: Invalid format. at darkstar.msgsystem.MsgSystemServer.processInboundM essage(MsgSystemServer.java:1240) at darkstar.msgsystem.MsgSystemServer.inQueueAdd(MsgS ystemServer.java:847)
at darkstar.msgsystem.MsgSystemServer.deviceInQueueAd d(MsgSystemServer.java:718)
at darkstar.msgsystem.MsgSystemServer.handleSGInQueue Add(MsgSystemServer.java:4544)
at darkstar.msgsystem.MsgSystemServer.handleSGCommand (MsgSystemServer.java:4390)
at darkstar.MobileGateway.distributeCommand(MobileGat eway.java:1158)
at darkstar.mgtosgchannel.SGClientSideConnectionMgr.h andleClientRequest(SGClientSideConnectionMgr.java: 79)
at darkstar.channel.MultiplexClientChannelOwner.handl eRequest(MultiplexClientChannelOwner.java:71)
at darkstar.channel.MultiplexChannel.handleRequest(Mu ltiplexChannel.java:1094)
at darkstar.channel.MultiplexChannel.handleRequest(Mu ltiplexChannel.java:521)
at darkstar.channel.MultiplexChannel$ReadEventHandler .run(MultiplexChannel.java:103)
at darkstar.nio.MyThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(M yThreadPoolExecutor.java:386)
at darkstar.nio.MyThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(MyThr eadPoolExecutor.java:411)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: darkstar.msgsystem.ServiceProviderErrorException: darkstar.security.DSSecurityException: CredentialCookie: Invalid format.
at darkstar.msgsystem.ApptoMGServerChannel.messageIn( ApptoMGServerChannel.java:159)
at darkstar.msgsystem.ExternalServiceProvider.process InQMessage(ExternalServiceProvider.java:183)
at darkstar.msgsystem.MsgSystemServer.processInboundM essage(MsgSystemServer.java:1163)
... 13 more

Is there anything I can so here?

Thank you in advance

Zeger