I am having trouble removing a bundle from a bundlegroup with the zlman utility. The syntax I am using seems correct and the groups and bundle name are also.

Here is the command and it's output from the command with the debug option: (if I use a bogus name for the package the output will tell me that the bundle was removed successfully :-)

This ZLM72IR2 with Hot-Patch 3

Any ideas?
Thanks

command:
zlman bgr -U administrator -P xxxxxx -V -d Patches/Servers/sles10-sp1/Pre-Prod-security patch-slesp1-yast2-core-4623_SLES10-SP1-Updates

output:
com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIFault={_Message=An error occurred while trying to remove the grouping data.,_Type=5}
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newI nstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Construc tor.java:274)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIFaultMarshaler.deserialize(CoreAPIFaultMarsh aler.java:35)
at com.sssw.jbroker.web.soap.LiteralEncodingStyle.rea dObject(LiteralEncodingStyle.java:433)
at com.sssw.jbroker.web.soap.LiteralEncodingStyle.rea dObject(LiteralEncodingStyle.java:410)
at com.sssw.jbroker.web.soap.LiteralEncodingStyle.rea dObject(LiteralEncodingStyle.java:372)
at com.sssw.jbroker.web.core.InputStreamImpl.readObje ct(InputStreamImpl.java:278)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIBinding_Stub.removeMembers(CoreAPIBinding_St ub.java:2682)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.commands.Commands.groupR emove(Commands.java:598)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.commands.BundleCommands. execute(BundleCommands.java:1286)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.ZLMan.main(ZLMan.java:28 0)
Caused by: com.sssw.jbroker.web.portable.ApplicationException
at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIBinding_Stub.removeMembers(CoreAPIBinding_St ub.java:2689)
... 3 more
[5] Fatal Error: An error occurred while trying to remove the grouping data.