I've been working with ZCM10 since the first 10.0.0 version and it seems that this problem followed me even if we are close to a 10.1.3 update.

Here's what I got since yesterday afternoon...

The process DBSRV10 was in the top list on my Virtual SLES10Sp2 server and this was causing damage to other server in our ESXserver. I know Zenworks should be on his own with a physical server, but this is for training/testing purpose.

Since I'm used to this kind of error, I simply restarted the /etc/init.d/novell-zenserver and the DBSRV10 went away (which I think is related to patch management if I remember well). Then the jsvc process went nuts and grabbed 100% CPU in my process list...

From all the TID regarding this error, doesn't this should be fix in 10.1.2? Does one of you guys had that with 10.1.2 before me?

I'm speculating that this comes from a loop of a Bundle Creation that went wrong yesterday. Is there a way I can delete this "WORK" in my file system?

Since I don't remember how, I simply restarted novell-zmd, novell-zenloader, novell-zenmntr and it fixed the problem....

As for my speculation, it comes from the loader-messages.log located in /var/opt/novell/logs/zenworks/. Here is only one line that repeats it's self in a loop until I restarted the services...

[DEBUG] [2/17/09 3:50:18 PM] [] [Loader.Content Import] [(dP) Restarting the processing of 26569101db9e0a79a04e8edf274abd05.] [(dP) Restarting the processing of 26569101db9e0a79a04e8edf274abd05.] [] []
[ERROR] [2/17/09 3:50:18 PM] [] [ImportContent] [AddContentHandler.MSG_ADD_CONTENT_FAILURE] [Error while importing content y.png into the system.] [Error creating content file:/var/opt/novell/zenworks/content-repo/tmp/zencs59684.tmp] [1c6d03c8af12531e27e53c68d2fcc757]

And this error is followed by a java exception :

[DEBUG] [2/17/09 3:50:18 PM] [] [Loader.MessageProcessorModule] [com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalDataModelException: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not insert: [[com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.objects.messaging.Message]]
        at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.database.AbstractDatabaseTypeHelper.newStandardDataModelException(AbstractDatabaseTypeHelper.java:436)
        at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.database.sqlanywhere.SQLAnywhereHelper.newStandardDataModelException(SQLAnywhereHelper.java:277)
        at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.database.AbstractDatabaseTypeHelper.throwStandardDataModelException(AbstractDatabaseTypeHelper.java:421)
        at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.handleException(AbstractHibernateSessionImpl.java:175)
        at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.messaging.MessagingImpl.logMessages(MessagingImpl.java:150)
        at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.messageprocessor.DBOperations.saveMessages(DBOperations.java:77)
        at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.messageprocessor.MessageFilterProcessor.saveMessages(MessageFilterProcessor.java:421)
        at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.messageprocessor.MessageFilterProcessor.run(MessageFilterProcessor.java:190)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [[Sybase]][[ODBC Driver]][[SQL Anywhere]]No primary key value for foreign key 'fk_zMessage_relatedUID' in table 'zMessage'
        at ianywhere.ml.jdbcodbc.IIPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Native Method)
        at ianywhere.ml.jdbcodbc.IPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(IPreparedStatement.java:177)
        at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:105)
        at org.hibernate.jdbc.NonBatchingBatcher.addToBatch(NonBatchingBatcher.java:23)
        at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.insert(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2120)
        ... 40 more
Sorry for the big thread but I think this is a major issue with Bundle-Creation and still occuring even if it says "FIXED" since 10.1.2a

Have any of you guys had this kind of trouble ???