HI

I got this error message if i send a MAIL through our GW API. In our log file there are those messages

03-03-09 09:54:19 {GweBody:GweOpenMsgFile
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GweBody:GweOpenMsgFile
03-03-09 09:54:19 No Files
03-03-09 09:54:19 Processing inbound message - File: ADR440~1.EDI
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GweAttPt:GwePutAttachmentOpen
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GweAttPt:GwePutAttachmentOpen
03-03-09 09:54:19 OK
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GweAttPt:GwePutAttachmentBlock
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GweAttPt:GwePutAttachmentBlock
03-03-09 09:54:19 OK
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GweAttPt:GwePutAttachmentClose
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GweAttPt:GwePutAttachmentBlock
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GweAttPt:GwePutAttachmentBlock
03-03-09 09:54:19 OK
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GweAttPt:GwePutAttachmentClose
03-03-09 09:54:19 OK
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GWEADFIN:GweAddSender
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GWEADFIN:GweAddSender
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GWEADFIN:GweAddRecipient
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GWEADFIN:GweAddRecipient
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GWEADFIN:GweEndRecipient
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GWEACCT:GweAddAcctDest
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GWEACCT:GweAddAcctDest
03-03-09 09:54:19 OK
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GWEADFIN:GweEndRecipient
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GweBody:GweCreateMsgFile
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GweBody:GweFindFirstAttachmentField
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GweBody:GweFindFirstAttachmentField
03-03-09 09:54:19 TRUE
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GweBody:GweFindNextAttachmentField
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GweBody:GweFindNextAttachmentField
03-03-09 09:54:19 FALSE
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GweBody:GweCreateMsgFile
03-03-09 09:54:19 OK
03-03-09 09:54:19 {GweBody:GweOpenMsgFile
03-03-09 09:54:19 }GweBody:GweOpenMsgFile
03-03-09 09:54:19 No Files
03-03-09 09:54:49 {GweBody:GweOpenMsgFile
03-03-09 09:54:49 {GWEADLIB:g_ident_dest
03-03-09 09:54:49 }GWEADLIB:g_ident_dest
03-03-09 09:54:49 }GweBody:GweOpenMsgFile
03-03-09 09:54:49 OK
03-03-09 09:54:49 {GWEREQST:GweFindRequests
03-03-09 09:54:49 }GWEREQST:GweFindRequests
03-03-09 09:54:49 OK
03-03-09 09:54:49 Processing outbound message...
03-03-09 09:54:49 {GweSMsg:GweStatGetBeg
03-03-09 09:54:49 {GweCorr:GweCorrFgnDrnFromWpMsg
03-03-09 09:54:49 Correlation DB read exception: GroupWise Msg ID not found.
03-03-09 09:54:49 }GweCorr:GweCorrFgnDrnFromWpMsg
03-03-09 09:54:49 }GweSMsg:GweStatGetBeg
03-03-09 09:54:49 Error looking up a record in the correlation database
03-03-09 09:54:49 {GweBody:GweCloseMsgFile
03-03-09 09:54:49 {GWEADLIB:GweCheckWpMsg
03-03-09 09:54:49 }GWEADLIB:GweCheckWpMsg
03-03-09 09:54:49 {GweBody:GweFindFirstAttachmentField
03-03-09 09:54:49 }GweBody:GweFindFirstAttachmentField
03-03-09 09:54:49 FALSE
03-03-09 09:54:49 }GweBody:GweCloseMsgFile
03-03-09 09:54:49 OK

I donkt know why i didnt run now because for about 4 months it runs like a charme.

thx
onedread