When I listen to the BBC I am reminded that some of those in Engwand
pronounce the Rs and Ls as Ws. Why is that?

What section of England do they come from and what do you call that subset
on English?

Lady on BBC, "The code concweete buiwding was painted bwue. It was in stawk
contwast to the suwwounding buiwdings....)

(I went to school in Plymouth, and I couldn't understand the natives there
at all, except when they said, "Okeee, mee lover???" So I am familiar with
the regional dialects, but want to know more about this one)