By the way, I think I should make this clear. The issue as I have reported
it is probably nothing to do with Netware Client SP5, as I am sure I
remember replicating this using SP3. This is why I have started a new thread
but made reference to the older one.



"Jouko Oksanen" <> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I installed the SP5 client with all valid (not beta) updates and at
> least in my own computer the UNC paths stopped to work.
> It just ends up with windows explorer error "\\xxx\xxx\ in not
> accessible..... The network path was not found"
> Mapping drives work ok in volume root level.
> bugger :(
> -j-