I have a ton of questions on this and I am hoping that I can get some help and I am not just plain crazy that it should be more easy to do the tasks I am trying to do to see if this will fit my environment.

1. In OWS Small Business Edition. How do you make new volumes using iManager? In my case I have 2 hard drives in my server. The second drive is mounted at /dev/sdb1 in the mount folder /data. By default I have a volume: edirectory_HOME I would like to make one edirectory_DATA (For other files etc)

2. I can't get ConsoleOne that is preinstalled on the server to work without getting the error: (Error - 748) A Conn Timeout error occurred.

3. With my Windows machines is it best to use: The Novell Client, Samba or Dynamic Local User. What is the best way to set up Samba? From the server its self?

4. What is the best way to set up users and have them create a new password when they first log in?

5. Seems that the Messenger function of Groupwise it not working by default? (Maybe I am not setting the right ports or something)

I know I have a ton of questions but if I could get some help I will feel comfortable recommending this to my clients.

Thanks. :-)