I am using C#(Visual Studio 2005) and GroupWareTypeLibrary to develop for
GroupWise Client 7.0.

Working with AddressBook I have faced some problems.

I am getting display name (AddressBookEntry.DisplayName) for all entries
of AddressBook. Almost all DisplayNames are correct but there are some
problems with two or three of them (there are some illegal char displayed
instead of some char of real user DisplayName). I think it is local
encoding problem bekause I see the same problem with the same users in
GroupWise Client AddressBook.

I thought display name is building not correctly but when I tried to get
these users first and last name I have got the same problem with encoding
in them.

Please advice how to decide this problem.