OES2 SP1
Primary Use: Netstorage
CIFS and AFP are installed, not configured

After months of being stable, we decided to test CIFS configuration. Ran configuration and midway through, it would not create the CIFS proxy user. Only option was to abort. A few weeks later, we rebooted and when I remoted in, it lost connectivity. When I walked to the server room, it was frozen, no network connectivity and only option was to reboot.

- Rebooted and server will let me login to X and about 30 seconds in, it freezes again.

- If I reboot, and then login with Remote Manager and click on the VNC console, it will freeze and lose connection.

- If I remove the network connection and boot up, it will not freeze, however Apache will not load. I can use Remote Manager as long as I don't VNC

Need any help. Below are various log file errors:
APACHE ERROR_LOG

log4net:ERROR [RollingFileAppender] Unable to acquire lock on file //.local/share/simias/Simias.log. UNC pass should be of the form \\server\share.
log4net:ERROR [RollingFileAppender] Unable to acquire lock on file //.local/share/simias/Simias.access.log. UNC pass should be of the form \\server\share.
log4net:ERROR [RollingFileAppender] Unable to acquire lock on file //.local/share/simias/Simias.log. UNC pass should be of the form \\server\share.
log4net:ERROR [RollingFileAppender] Unable to acquire lock on file //.local/share/simias/Simias.access.log. UNC pass should be of the form \\server\share.