Hello

Trying to evaluate GW8 on penSUSE 11.1 64-bit for a company of 700+ users.
Completely new to GW, basic experience in Linux (Ubuntu mainly).

I managed to install all the pre-requisites and get the installer to run, but I'm stuck at the domain creation phase.

I'm being asked for the domain name and the domain path, but I don't know what the path is and the installer doesn't allow me to continue.

This is what I choose in the installer:
Code:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
GroupWise Agents
1. Install GroupWise Agents                                                                                                     
2. Configure GroupWise Agents                                                                                                   
0. Return                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Selection: 0

Installation Complete. Would you like to now configure Agents? [y/n]: y

GroupWise Agent Configuration
Welcome to the GroupWise Agent Configuration Program. 
The following agent software will be configured:                          

- Message Transfer Agent(MTA):                                                                                                  
   Routes messages between domains, post offices, and gateways.                                                                  

- Post Office Agent(POA):                                                                                                       
   Delivers messages to users' mailboxes.                                                                                        

1. Continue                                                                                                                     
 0. Return                                                                                                                       

Selection: 1

GroupWise Domain/Post Office Configuration
To configure the agent software, you must enter the locations of the domains 
and post offices these agents will service. 

1. Add a domain                                                                                                                 
 2. Add a post office                                                                                                            
 3. List the domains and post offices previously added                                                                           
 4. Continue                                                                                                                     
 0. Back                                                                                                                         

Selection: 1

GroupWise Domain Configuration
Domain Name: mydomain.com
Now here I'm being asked for the domain name, which I enter successfully, but then the installer asks for a domain path, and I don't know what to type here.

Whatever I type there, I get the following message:

Code:
(somepath)/wpdomain.db                                                                                                                
The specified path does not contain domain files. Please specify a valid domain path.                                           

Press any key to continue.
What should I put here?

Thanks very much!