I have noticed that my Application log is full of errors from the Novell ZESM Management Server Agent. they seem to be happening every couple of seconds.

When I view the Configuration from the Management Console and check the Sync status this looks to be ok, so i don't know where these errors are orginating from. I have tried searching the web but have found nothing.

Here is one from the log:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Novell ZESM Management Server Agent
Event Category: None
Event ID: 0
Date: 09/04/2009
Time: 15:34:45
User: N/A
Computer: BFZES
Description:

General Information
Additional Info:
ExceptionManager.MachineName: BFZES
ExceptionManager.TimeStamp: 09/04/2009 15:34:45
ExceptionManager.FullName: Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.ExceptionManagement, Version=1.0.1616.15402, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
ExceptionManager.AppDomainName: ManagementServerAgent.exe
ExceptionManager.ThreadIdentity:
ExceptionManager.WindowsIdentity: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

1) Exception Information
Exception Type: System.ApplicationException
Message: The package a608d62a-b63d-4390-ba09-d8657de1c258 was unable to be processed and has been returned to the queue. The exception was: The statement has been terminated.
String or binary data would be truncated.
Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite: NULL
HelpLink: NULL
Source: NULL

2) Exception Information
Exception Type: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException
ErrorCode: -2147217833
Errors: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbErrorCollection
String or binary data would be truncated.
Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite: Int32 UpdatedRowStatusErrors(System.Data.Common.RowUpdat edEventArgs, BatchCommandInfo[], Int32)
HelpLink: NULL
Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server

StackTrace Information
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatusE rrors(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatus( RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataRow[] dataRows, DataTableMapping tableMapping)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdateFromDataTab le(DataTable dataTable, DataTableMapping tableMapping)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable)
at Senforce.Security.MobileManagement.AuthenticationS erver.AuthenticationAgentServices.ImportPackageDat a(OleDbTransaction importTransaction, MemoryStream packageData, String packageTypeName)
at Senforce.Security.MobileManagement.AuthenticationS erver.AuthenticationAgentServices.ReplicateClientD ata()

For more information, see Help and Support Center at Events and Errors Message Center: Basic Search.