After updating to the 4.91 SP5 Client, we have noticed that when locking a computer (Windows-L or Ctrl-Alt-Del, then "Lock Workstation"), the Contextless Login list of users is displayed. This is the same box that is used to choose which user in which context to log in as when a user name is entered during login that exists in multiple contexts. Before the update, it would just display the computer locked dialog box:

"This workstation is in use and has been locked.
This workstation can only be unlocked by a logged in user or a System Administrator."
...Which includes fields allowing the user to enter a password, or an administrator to enter credentials.

Now I'm probably just blind and the answer has been staring me in the face, but I haven't been able to figure out how to revert back to not showing the Contextless Login box. I can't seem to figure out why it shows up when locking in the first place since the update.

Note also that when the computer is locked, and the Contextless Login box is displayed, once a user context is chosen, it then brings up the above-mentioned workstation-locked dialog box.

Thanks for any assistance!

- Dave