Ok, HELP please almighty MAPI Guruz... I have racked my brain for about 2 weeks on a problem with using Groupwise 8.0 or 8.0 with HP2, we are rolling this out via Zenworks and doing an upgrade from 6.5 to 8.0 in some locations and 7.0 to 8.0 in other locations to a total of 27 offices.

The software uninstallation of 6.5 or 7 is not the issue, the issue is when attempting to do the following using a Zenworks Icon and then using a dependency in Zenworks which I seem to have working properly the routine is as follows:

Uninstall 6.5 or 7.0
Install Windows Messaging (for the SEND TO functionality in Excel or Word 2003)
Install XML 4.0

Install Groupwise 8.0 any version after these have ran

I main issue is that when the WMS installs and then GW8 installs successfully after that, you get an error that says General Mail Failure. Quit Microsoft Office Excel, restart the system, and try again.

Is this specifically due to MAPI32.DLL versions or what?

Does Groupwise have the ability to integrate with Excel or Word without using WMS anyway, that product is ancient as ever, you would think someone has come up with a better fix than using this to just send a file to an email?

Thanks ahead of time to whomever, you just don't know how much of a headache this really has been,,,eeesh.