Hey All, I have a admin message loop caused by an update from an external domain that it constantly looping (15,000 messages in the po\wpcsout\ads\2 folder), and some 1500 requests in the admin queue. I have tried deleting the external user, the expo PO involved in the move (no other users). It just recreates them and the loop continues. I have tried deleting all the files in the folders and they just start piling up again. The problem is all the stuff in the queue blocks any genuine local users updates, and delays the processing by up to 3-4days when the queue builds up. Any suggestions to either stop or block the loop??? The originator of the move does not respond to emails..

Thanks,
Mark Currie

Sample of the loop below....

22:44:56 463 ADM: Completed: Update object in post office - User NOEFFM2DOM.NOEFFM2PO.DEBODFRI (Administrator: (xxxx_W22:44:37 463 ADM: Completed: Update object in post office - User NOEFFM2DOM.NOEFFM2PO.DEBODFRI (Administrator: (xxxx_WW) xxxxx.TS.EDP.HQ.NOE.NWW, Domain: PRIDOM)

22:44:37 463 ADM: Completed: Update object in post office - User NOESECDOM.EXPO.DEBODFRI (Administrator: (xxxx_WW) xxxxx.TS.EDP.HQ.NOE.NWW, Domain: PRIDOM)

22:44:37 463 ADM: Completed: Update object in post office - User NOEFFM2DOM.NOEFFM2PO.DEBODFRI (Administrator: (xxx_WW) xxxxx.TS.EDP.HQ.NOE.