I am looking to install SP2 for ZCM in the next couple of days, but I want to do it using deployment stages, but when I try to create the first deployment stage I get an error stating:

There are updates in progress. Please finish the deployment(s) in order to modify System Update Stages

When doing the previous updates I did not do deployment stages, but with some of the problems that I have seen on the forums I thought that it would be a good idea to use deployment stages from here on out when doing updates to ZCM.

The Jun 2009 PRU has been baseline without any errors, but when I took a look at the Update for ZCM 10.1.3 I have 17 computers that failed the update, which I posted about in the ZCM agent deployment forum and the answer I got was to install Service Pack 2 as my agents was updating without any issues up until about 2 to 3 weeks ago when they stopped updating for unknown reason.

The Update for ZCM 10.1.3 is reading as baseline though as I set the failed devices to ignore as some of the computers I did an uninstall locally of the agent and then a reinstall of the agent to get the agent up to update 10.1.3.