Hi all

I've just upgraded our ZCM system to 10.2, and also uninstalled the previous version of ZRS/BOE etc. Installed new ZRS 10.2, and install seemed to go fine, but from within the ZCC when i goto "Reports", then select "ZENworks Reporting Server Infoview" from the top part, it comes up with an error saying

Error: An error occured while trying to launch the ZENworks Reporting Java Infoview. For more details, see the ZCC log.

ZCC.log = Exception Info:
08 Jul 2009 13:59:03 Class....... com.novell.zenworks.reports.exception.ReportExcept ion
08 Jul 2009 13:59:03 Message..... com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKServerExcept ion: Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008)

cause:com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework .idl.OCA.oca_abuse: IDL:img.seagatesoftware.com/OCA/oca_abuse:3.2
detail:Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008)

The server supplied the following details: OCA_Abuse exception 10499 at [exceptionmapper.cpp : 67] 42040 {}
...Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008) Unknown user

08 Jul 2009 13:59:03 Logged at... ReportRedirection...382
08 Jul 2009 13:59:03 ============== Exception (end) =============================
08 Jul 2009 13:59:03 MessageUtil..........78 :Error: An error occurred while trying to launch the ZENworks Reporting Java Infoview. For more details, see the ZCC log.

We use a user source for our admins. But if i login using my account with @DOMAIN at the end (our domain) the InfoView works fine. Just not if i simply use my simple username?

I tried the info in TID 7003545, but no luck. Not a major issue, as i can work around it but any thoughts?

Cheers