I am trying to write an application that extracts the busytime from X number of users, I have however stumbleded across a problem when writing the application.

If I use default() around GroupWareTypeLibrary.Appointment, I get an error message telling me to create a new instance of the object OR if I turn the code around, I get an error that it is not referenced to any instance of an object.
If I use new GroupWareTypeLibrary.Appointment, I get a COM error during runtime with debugger with the following error: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {C89C3029-04AF-11CF-B049-00805F88E602} failed due to the following error: 80040154.

The code is here(not done because I want to get the search done already, removed the parts I imagined would be there to help ease finding the cause of this error):
        private void btnLogin1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            GroupwareTypeLibrary.Application5 objGWSession = new GroupwareTypeLibrary.Application5();
            GroupwareTypeLibrary.Account objAccount = default(GroupwareTypeLibrary.Account);
            GroupwareTypeLibrary.BusySearchResult objBusySearchResult = default(GroupwareTypeLibrary.BusySearchResult);
            GroupwareTypeLibrary.BusySearchElement objBusySearchElement = default(GroupwareTypeLibrary.BusySearchElement);
            GroupwareTypeLibrary.BusySearchElements objBusySearchElements = default(GroupwareTypeLibrary.BusySearchElements);

if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(textBox3.Text))
                toolStripStatusLabel1.Text = "Please type in a user ID";
                //Using Multilogin
                string sUserName = textBox3.Text;
                string sTrustedAppKey = textBox2.Text;
                string sTrustedAppName = textBox1.Text;
                string sCmdLine = "/*ipa*- /ipp-1677";
                string sWhenToPromp = "egwPromptNever";
                string sPassword = textBox4.Text;
                string sReserved = null;
                string sMessageClassName = "GW.MESSAGE.APPOINTMENT";
                string sMessageType = "egwPersonal";
                bool bDoneSearch = false;

objGWSession.SetTrustedApplicationCredentials(sTrustedAppName, sTrustedAppKey);
                catch (Exception ex)
                    toolStripStatusLabel1.Text = "Error in connection: " + ex.Message;

objAccount = objGWSession.MultiLogin(sUserName, sCmdLine, sPassword, sWhenToPromp, sReserved);
                objAccount.MailBox.Messages.Add(sMessageClassName, sMessageType, null);
                GroupwareTypeLibrary.Appointment objAppointment = default(GroupwareTypeLibrary.Appointment);
                string sOwner = objAccount.Owner.DisplayName;
                objAccount.RootFolder.Messages.Add(sMessageClassName, sMessageType, null);
                objAppointment.Recipients.AddByDisplayName(sOwner, "egwTo");
                DateTime dt = DateTime.Now;
                String.Format("{0:M/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss}", dt);
                objAppointment.StartDate = dt;
                objAppointment.StartBusySearch(dt, "7");
                    bDoneSearch = objBusySearchResult.Completed;
                    if (bDoneSearch == true)
                    } else {
                } while (bDoneSearch == false);

MessageBox.Show("DisplayName: " + objAccount.Owner.DisplayName);
                catch (Exception ex)
                    toolStripStatusLabel1.Text = "Error in disp: " + ex.Message;
I've googled the Errorcode, it says that the DLL is not properly registered. Ive searched for the CLSID both in registry and the internet, but no returns on this.

To be clear, to extract the busytime of users, regardless of language, is this the way to go?
- Login/hook to session
- Create draft appointment
- Add recipient(s)
- Add startdate
- StartBusySearch from date, days ahead
- Wait untill Completed = true
- Read Results into array and treat?

Thx for any answers to this, been bugging me for a couple of days now =)
(you may remove this thread if you find it innapropriate that I opened yet another thread, tho I do not see it in the same context as the appointment retrival)