Background Info:

We are currently running ZfD 7.5 in eDirectory 8.73 on Netware 6.5 servers (have been for a long time with great success) I just set up a brand new install of ZCM 10.2 on a SLES 10 SP2 server. I successfully migrated a test group of a few workstations / apps / policies. I pointed the user source at our eDir server (through LDAP) and all seemed to be great. I was able to deploy the ZCM 10 agent to a test machine, get it managed by the new ZCM server, and get a DLU user logged in.

I noticed that no bundles applied to users were showing up (workstation associated ones do and work fine). I also noticed that no policies associated to users were being applied either (again, workstation ones are). When I checked the properties of the ZCM agent, it shows the workstation bundles and policies, but none for users (I can confirm that policies ARE associated to the logged in user in the ZCM server management tool). Upon checking the System Log, I see a list of the same error messages over and over stating this:

"The assignment web service encountered the following exception while handling "getEffectiveAssignments" request for be99806443113f4fd6607c0936ad9d6b~0042dd8462d7d911a 0eb00065beee39c: Invalid assignment type: Policies/Users"

Any ideas?