we have 150 PCs with the same hardware. I make with ZCM 10.2 an Image from one workstation like this document:

ZCM Imaging - Installing the ZEN Adaptive Agent in the image | Novell User Communities

* Boot up PC.
* Remove Zen Adaptive agent & reboot - tell it to remove machine from zone.
* Download full Zen agent to local disk
* Disconnect NIC
* Run the Agent, but DON'T reboot at end.
* Browse to HKLM\Software\Novell\Zenworks\PreAgent and delete the GUID entry
* Browse to HKLM\Software\Novell\Zenworks\Remote Management\Agent and delete any subkeys with machine names on them.
* Browse to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\System and remove the entry pointing at ziswin.exe (Leave the System key in place)
* Run C:\Program Files\Novell\Zenworks\Bin\Preboot\ziswin
* Click Edit, clear imagesafe data, and save - Click No to the question about "just imaged" if asked
* Run sysprep -mini -quiet -reseal - this will prep the machine and switch it off.
* Cut image.

Now i take a second machine an restore the image. This one and the first machine from who i take the image works fine.
I edit the first boot Informations ( name, key etc.), the machines will be inventory in the Zenworks database with no problems.

No, the Problem:

Take i a annother machine with the same image (also a third PC), the machine cannot inventory in the zenworksdatabase. At the second reboot the "The Zenworks Windows Imaging Agent" finalised the Image, but the PC is not in the zenworksdatabase and zenworks not work after login !

This message i don't get at the first 2 Pcs, where zenworks work !?

Have you any idea whats wrong ?