We have a netware 6.5.8 server currently in production that I "may" have known had some issues with apach/tomcat/etc. when it was first built, but we only needed to access the portal which we got working at the time. Now we need iManager and it is not working. I have installed apache, apache admin server, tomcat, imanager, (the works). Everything seems to load fine (except for the fact that I don't have the apache screen on my server like I do on others). The one difference I have noticed between this server and the others is that I am missing the Xtier folder on the sys:. From what I have read, it looks as though this is my problem. The only thing is, I cannot find how to load that on. If I can find out how to get this on my server, then I can run the ncpl.nlm that seems to be loaded on all the other servers along with apache2, which looks to be the only difference in my servers and in my mind what is causing me not to be able to access the web interface. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.