Hi All,

I've got an issue with a bundle that I migrated over from ZFD7. After I migrate the app, I attempt to open its properties in ZCC. The web interface just sits there stalled out, and jsvc runs at 100% utilization on the server. I've watched it sit there for 20 minutes with no change. The only way I've found to stop it is to cycle the ZCM services.

I've had this issue with 10.1.3 -and- 10.2

Other bundles work fine, but this is the first time I've ever tried to migrate an object from ZFD7 into ZCM.

This isn't a fancy app either. It just copys 20 or so files to the workstation and modifys a reg key.