Although I know how things work in the Netware world and it should be the same in the Linux world, sometimes it is just how to get there.

I have a primary & secondary domain and although the links are showing that everything is open and mail can pass to and from, I am sure it is only a matter of time before my problems start.
On the Primary MTA the UNC path is pointing to /opt/novell/groupwise/domain & on that PO the UNC path points to /opt/novell/groupwise/domain/po

However, on the Secondary MTA UNC path just points to \ & the PO UNC path points to /opt/novell/groupwise/domain/wpdomain.db/postk

I am assuming that the 2 servers do not have the correct file rights to the directories of each other. From a XP box running with Novell Client I can see both servers (Netware Servers) with MAIL volumes pointing to /opt/novell/groupwise. Admin in eDir has full rights to both these areas.

My question is; how do I get both servers in the Linux world to see these locations on each other? What is the correct notation to enter in ConsoleOne for the MTA & PO

Many thanks