I need to proceed on a project of moving 4000+ home directories from a NetWare 6.5 SP8 server to an OES2 SP1 server. I'd like to use NSM to do the work, but have encountered a couple of issues that remain unresolved that are standing in my way:
1. Folder create and modification timestamps are not preserved from the source to destination. (I've posted this issue to the forum before with no resolution). While this is somewhat cosmetic, it does cause grief to people who rely on those dates for various reasons (reporting / trying to find the "old" folder / etc)
2. Mac files have issues (error: E363 Error allocating target temp dir handle rc =35263). I have no issue accessing or copying these files via a Mac between the servers otherwise, so I don't know why this is an issue. Also, the migration utility "migfiles" copies the files properly as well.

So, given that I have a short timeframe to get this project done - I'd like to know if there is a way that I could "pre-copy" the files to the anticipated destination using the migfiles migration utility, and then have NSM recognize the files/folders are already at the destination and do the rest of the work (changing home environment variable / etc.)?