Hello everyone!

I have just deployed a new ZCM 10.2 server and it is working on several test stations. I would like to start a broader deployment, but I have one workstation that is cannot log in and I would like to get that fixed in case this occurs again.

I was running ZEN 7 on this workstation and I did an install of ZCM from the webserver install. It went without error just like the other workstations I have deployed. When this workstation rebooted however, I got a login box for ZCM right after I log into the Novell Client. No matter what I try to log in with, I get "Unable to log into the network because the login credentials or the server certificate is incorrect" I do have unlimited concurrent logins on my account and this is working from other workstations. I have uninstalled and re-installed. The workstation DOES appear in the ZCM console.

When I run ZISWin on a functioning workstation I get a line with a Zone Guid, and Device Guid and Device ID. Those line are missing when I run ZISWin on the workstation that cannot log in.

Any ideas on how to proceed?