We had 2 NW6.5 sp5 servers with clustering. one of them had a cableburning and this destroyed the harddisk for the sys volume. So i started to install a new server, using sp8. By installation of eDirectory i choosed "install in an existing tree", i found the tree, the context and the user but at last after filling out the login for the admin i get only an error message and the error code 634.
I checked the running server, was using dsrepair, 40 errors, i started again a repair ..... 0 errors and than the next trying - the seme result ...... error code 634. I can only make an other tree and context, but this will not run as cluster.
OK, maybe it is because the running server is running under sp5. So i started agaain with install nw6.5sp5, but ....... the same result. I was again running dsrepair un the running server ..... 0 errors. I wanted upgrade the running server to SP8, started Install on the GUI ...... in the java console i recieved following message: "could not reserve enough space for objekt heap". This means at last for me i have to reinstall both servers and make all users and rights for new? Or is there a possibility to export the users and the rights from the existing tree to import them in a new tree? Maybe here is not the right place for my problem. Maybe i have to place this in "eDirectory", but for me this is an installation problem.