Hi All,
I am trying to image to an ntfs e-sata drive with zcm10 boot cd. The end goal is to pull an image from ZEN server and dump it to the e-sata drive so I can boot windows from it. I can mount and explore the drive using "mount -t ntfs /dev/sdb1 /mnt/esata" command

To view in ZEN imaging I unmount the drive and type "img -dump" at the command line and I can then see the partition information for the machine.

It lists /dev/sda2 (internal) and /dev/sdb1 (external sata). I set /dev/sdb1 active if not already. I then press F6 to pull an image, type the image name, select advanced options and click next. In the restore image wizard window in the right pane, both partitions are displayed. When I go to add an assignment to that partition only /dev/sda2 shows up as partition available for imaging.

If I disable sata0 on the mobo, then reboot into zen with only external sata connected (shows up as /dev/sda2 at this point, not /dev/sdb1) I can image the drive fine. Does anyone have any idea why this is the case?