I've got a problem with a new configuration wich is as follow:
- A public network (net1) with a fix IP address (address A)
- A private network (net2) :10.X.X.X
- Another private network(net3) :172.1.1.X

I've got a web server on my net2 and when I create a static
translation from
adress A to my server web I've got no problem: A client from Internet
(Net1)
can acces my web server using address A.

Now when I'm trying to do the same thing with a web server on net3 I
can't
make it work.I simply create a static translation from address A to my
new
web server (destroy the first translantion).
I'm using BM3.7 SP1

Thanks
Thierry