Last week we upgraded our single Primary Server, running SLES 10 SP2, to ZCM 10.2.1. That went without incident so then we migrated our internal Sybase database to an external Oracle database and that also went OK.

This week it is time to bring onboard two additional Primary Servers. I install and updated SLES 11 on one of the new servers. I then installed ZCM 10.2.0 since that was the latest version available for download on Novell's website. The install connected to our existing zone and seems to have gone OK until the end of the install when we received an error. The new server shows up in ZCC but it will not update to 10.2.1 and I am not able to do anything with it in ZCC. I also do not see the server in the Server Hierarchy and it also does not show up when trying to define the closest serer rules. I can refresh the server manually by running "zac ref" though.

Here is a link to the file that was in /var/opt/novell/log/zenworks/ZENworks_Install_25_Aug_2009_08.06.48.log.xml since it was too long to include in this post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to get these servers online very quickly and would rather not have to burn a support call if I didn't have to.