Installed a new 8.0.1 MTA/web access agent/application onto a new oes2sp1
server. Used a pre existing 8.0.0 domain and reused the web access objects,
after migrating the files to the new server. The domain is on an NSS

Generally works fine, but occasionally I noted the error "Unable to
communicate with GroupWise WebAccess Agent" when trying to log in, and found
the process was dead. I have put a cron job to restart the agent as per TID
7002916, but I thought this had been fixed in SP1.

The first time this happened was immediately after I changed an expired
password through gw web access, which may be a clue to what is triggering
the crashes.