I have read the posts about moving a new server to another OU by dragging the server and any related objects to the new OU. I am ok with that. My problem is that several posts talk about "partitioning" the OU. I do not know what that is or how to do it. Could anyone shed any light on that for me? (This may need to go into the BM area but I thought it had applications here too - sorry)

Here is how my tree is setup originally:
O=Org
OU=ou1
OU=ou2
|_NW 6.5 server
|_NW 6.0 server (current BM)
OU=0u3

What I want to do is replace my old bm server(old BM server is NW6 sp5 BM3.7 sp3). The new server is a NW 6.5 sp8 already installed into the OU2 container but without BM on it yet (it has been there for about 5 months). I was reading and found that it would be better to put this in its own OU so I created one and now I have a tree that looks like this:
O=Org
OU=ou1
OU=ou2
|
|_OU=BM1
|_NW 6.5 server (will be new bm)
|_NW 6.0 server (old bm)
OU=0u3

I am guessing it simplifies the move since I have not installed BM on it yet. But again I do not know about partitioning the OU before I start moving stuff to it. The NW 6.5 server is a R/W replica as well.

Again, my main question is hwo to partition the OU. Also if there are any other things I need to think of, please point them out.