I am having problems with making a bundle. Every time I try to create a bundle of ConsoleOne, the Database server runs at 100% cpu and the bundle cannot be used. I have tried this several times. Here are the details:

Install folder bundle.
Uploads fine, no errors.
CPU% on Database sever (SLES 10 sp2 x64 Sybase) is very high. (Interestingly, CPU0 and CPU1 swap who is at 100% every so often) This happens indefinitely until I reboot.
The bundle does not work. I get the "Bundle is not ready. Please try again later." or such, error on the clients.
ZCM server (SLES 10 sp2 x64 Citrix Xencenter VM) runs high for about 1hr and them settles down.
The bundle is set to replicate to a Sat server (WinXP sp3 Xencenter VM).

After the ZCM server settles down (I assume from processing the bundle) I see this error in loader.messeges log over and over again.

DEBUG] [10/5/09 1:54:10 PM] [] [Loader.Status Storer Module] [] [Processing Status_140FDD520A4A43A59F4CE385A9BB83D9_1254768658 968.xml] [] []
[DEBUG] [10/5/09 1:58:40 PM] [] [Loader.Content Import] [] [(Event) Restarting the processing of null.] [] []
[DEBUG] [10/5/09 1:58:40 PM] [] [Loader.Content Import] [] [(Event) Will not process content null because it is already being processed.] [] []
[DEBUG] [10/5/09 1:58:40 PM] [] [ImportContent] [] [An error occurred while importing content: null] [] []
[DEBUG] [10/5/09 1:58:40 PM] [] [ImportContent] [] [java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.StringReader.<init>(StringReader.java:33)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.content.Add ContentQueueActionData.deserialize(AddContentQueue ActionData.java:293)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.content.Add ContentQueueActionData.<init>(AddContentQueueActio nData.java:55)
at com.novell.zenworks.content.ImportContent.importCo ntent(ImportContent.java:438)
at com.novell.zenworks.content.ImportContent.run(Impo rtContent.java:995)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I have search on the forums and for TID's. I haven't found anything yet. Any help??