Hi All,

today I had to install an MSI on 64bit Windows (7). I confirmed before that this application does work on 64bit.

Problem is that I have Bundles, that are pointing to the executables that are installed and also other Bundles that push out registry changes for this application (like reporting paths).

It turns out that the installation location on 64-bit Windows is different (namely C:\Program Files (x86)\etc.) and so is the registry entry location (HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\etc.). So it differs from installing this software on 32-bit Windows.

So, my previously mentioned bundles dont work, as they are pointing to the locations the installation uses on 32-bit Windows (C:\Program Files\etc. and HKLM\Software\Etc.).

Does this mean I have to duplicate all my bundles, one for 32-bit and one for 64-bit, or is there a smarter way of doing this? And then, when assinging bundles, is there a way to set a requirement filter for 32-bit or 64-bit? So I can assign both the 32-bit bundle and 64-bit bundle to the same group, but push one or the other depending on the Architecture?