I have been mirroring some of the repositories from Novell (nu) to my environment.

I have working OES2, SLES10 and SLED10 (SP2), when downloading SLE11-Debuginfo-Updates-patches I stumble in the error:

--------- cut

Error: An error occurred while trying to create the bundle "/Bundles/Novell Updates/SLES11/SLE11-Debuginfo-Updates-patches/patch-dbgsp0-openssl-CVE-2009-1386.patch,openssl-CVE-2009-1387.patch_SLE11-Debuginfo-Updates". (An error occurred while trying to create the object.)
com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.MirrorServerE xception: An error occurred while trying to create the bundle "/Bundles/Novell Updates/SLES11/SLE11-Debuginfo-Updates-patches/patch-dbgsp0-openssl-CVE-2009-1386.patch,openssl-CVE-2009-1387.patch_SLE11-Debuginfo-Updates".
at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.ZLMLocalServe r.createPackageBundle(ZLMLocalServer.java:1640)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.CatalogProces sor.createLocalBundle(CatalogProcessor.java:494)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.CatalogProces sor.processBundle(CatalogProcessor.java:257)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.CatalogProces sor.processCatalog(CatalogProcessor.java:135)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.ZLMLocalServe r.update(ZLMLocalServer.java:732)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.MirrorSession.mirror (MirrorSession.java:513)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.MirrorSession.execut eCommand(MirrorSession.java:488)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.MirrorSession.execut e(MirrorSession.java:283)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.ZLMMirror.executeMir rorSession(ZLMMirror.java:279)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.ZLMMirror.main(ZLMMi rror.java:152)
Caused by: com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIFault={_Message=An error occurred while trying to create the object.,_Type=5}
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newI nstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Construc tor.java:274)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIFaultMarshaler.deserialize(CoreAPIFaultMarsh aler.java:35)
at com.sssw.jbroker.web.soap.LiteralEncodingStyle.rea dObject(LiteralEncodingStyle.java:433)
at com.sssw.jbroker.web.soap.LiteralEncodingStyle.rea dObject(LiteralEncodingStyle.java:410)
at com.sssw.jbroker.web.soap.LiteralEncodingStyle.rea dObject(LiteralEncodingStyle.java:372)
at com.sssw.jbroker.web.core.InputStreamImpl.readObje ct(InputStreamImpl.java:278)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIBinding_Stub.createPackage(CoreAPIBinding_St ub.java:5061)
at com.novell.zenworks.zlmmirror.server.ZLMLocalServe r.createPackageBundle(ZLMLocalServer.java:1621)
... 9 more
Caused by: com.sssw.jbroker.web.portable.ApplicationException
at com.novell.zenworks.zlman.services.coreapi.admin.C oreAPIBinding_Stub.createPackage(CoreAPIBinding_St ub.java:5068)
... 10 more
An error occured while processing the request. Please check the log file for details

----------- cut

I suppose the cause is due the filename he is suppose to download and "install" into ZLM 7.3 have a comma (" ,") in the filename itself, which is very unusual.

Could anyone confirm if has been experiencing the same problem, if there is any known patch (I searched for this and so far nothing), is this a bug on the ZLM or in the repository?

Any ideas?

Regards,