Hi,

After some authentication troubles with never logged in users in teaming, i suspected the LDAPS certificate. I don't know how old is this problem and what i did from the last time it worked (maybe upgrade to teaming2 and upgrade java to 1.6.0_16).

Following the TID 3176104, i've imported a brand new eDIrectory Tree Root CA in my keystore (jdk1.6.0_16) to allow teaming to perform LDAPs connections (Tomcat).

Then, I've got this error message:
Code:
2009-11-10 10:58:27,374 ERROR [TP-Processor1] [org.kablink.teaming.module.ldap.impl.LdapModuleImpl] - LDAP context error: javax.naming.CommunicationException: simple bind failed: 192.168.10.1:636 [Root exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed]
2009-11-10 10:58:27,374 ERROR [TP-Processor1] [org.kablink.teaming.module.ldap.impl.LdapModuleImpl] - javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed
I did validate the CA selfsigned from ConsoleOne.

Since it could indicate an expired CA cert, I verified with keystore command or openssl command and my certificate is valid, i am sure...

I would like to know if it is a known bug, workarounds, etc...

thx