Hi all,

We're using GW Mobile Server 2.04. Last night, the calender items suddenly stopped syncing with my Nokia E71. All the other stuff is syncing just fine. I tried the following:

1. Reset my phone: no change
2. Reset the GW Mobile server: no change
3. Put the logging on the server in Verbose mode: doesn't seem to be any errors there but here is the log snippet of the access log:
-----------------------------------------------
Synchronization started
Connection Info
Device name: E71-1
Duration: 00:18
Inbox Synchronization
Going to call setLastSyncData and RemoveEvents with 2 events
Sent Items Synchronization
Going to call setLastSyncData and RemoveEvents with 0 events
Synchronization
Going to call setLastSyncData and RemoveEvents with 1 events
-----------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if this is normal, but when I look at that log I first see "Inbox Synchronization" then "Sent Items Synchronization" and then " Synchronization". Shouldn't that last one be "Calender Synchronization" or something?

4. Recreated my username on the GW Mobile server: got all my Inbox items twice on the phone, but still no calender items

I'm the only one in our company with this problem. So far, no other E71 users have complained about this.

Could it be that there is some kind of corrupt appointment on my calender? And if so, is there a way to identify that appointment? As far as I understand the logging, the SOAP connection to the POA seems to be fine.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here? All suggestions are more than welcome!

Arnold...