Hi All

I've set up a small testsite here.
It's a quite simple setup, with a few servers, a Zen10 CM server, and a few workstations.

It's all working quite nicely, but one of the machines does a BSOD (BAD_POOL_HEADER) when I ask it to do inventory. Taken from the event viewer it shows:
Error code 00000019, parameter1 00000020, parameter2 86ef6628, parameter3 86ef6740, parameter4 1a230001.

I have of course as a start, turned off inventory, but in the long run, that is of course not a solution, I would very much like to find out what's wrong.

The machine in question is an AMD Athlon X2 64 bit CPU, running 32 bit Windows XP sp3, with all the updates.
It has been used for testing all sorts of software, so it's for sure quite a mess registry / file wise.
Nevertheless it shouldn't BSOD the machine.
Just to make sure, I've exchanged the RAM, but it didn't change anything.
The Indexing service has also been turned of.
(That was the two typical messages I got from Google).