I am having a hard time figuring this out.

Here is what I have thus far. I know little of Novell or Groupwise. I am just trying to code this because it was requested by a client. So far I have been able to figure out how to do lots with things with Groupwise and Novell. But removing a user from a Distribution List is giving me problems.

Set oGWAdmin = CreateObject("NovellGroupWareAdmin")
oGWAdmin.Connect ("\\server\VOL1\grpwise\nam_dom")
Set oDomain = oGWAdmin.ConnectedDomain
'Set oDomains = oGWAdmin.Domains
Set oUsers = oGWAdmin.Users
Set oUser = oUsers.ItemByDn("user.ou.oganization","tree_name")
Set oDList = oDomain.DistributionLists.Item("Distribution List Name","Post Office",oDomain)
oUser.MemberOf.Add oUser,0,oDList
msgbox "Done!"
The above code does not work .. apparently oUser.MemberOf.Add works but there is no "Remove" function.

Another thing I have found, was way too complex for me to understand. Here is the snipet of code I think could work but it is in vb.NET and I cannot code in that (which is why I am trying vbscript). Here is a link to that code, and below is the lines of code from that I think could work.. I just don't understand it all.

if mode = "remove" then 
			set objgroup = getobject("LDAP://" & replace(objChildRS.fields("USGRPDN"),"/","\/"))
			Set objUser = getobject("LDAP://" & replace(objChildRS.fields("USDN"),"/","\/"))
			wscript.echo "User-Removed"
		end if

I need something simple. I want to pass to the script the user object and the Distribution List object, and the script should remove the user from the Distribution List.

Thanks for any help here.