I'm trying to register AdminStudio 9 ZENworks Edition for ZENworks 7, using the instructions in TID 7001301 & it doesn't seem to work correctly.

In the Novell Customer Center, I have the following listed:
Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
Novell AdminStudio 9 Standard Edition for ZENworks Configuration Management Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ZENworks 7 Desktop Management
Novell AdminStudio 9 Standard Edition for ZENworks Configuration Management Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are not currently using ZCM 10, we are still on ZenWorks 7, so I am using the ZEN 7 version.

I installed AdminStudio from the ZEN7_SoftwarePackaging_9.0a.iso image & ran it from the start menu, then clicked on the OWN link & typed in the code for ZENworks 7 & clicked Verify. Then it says "ZenWorks AdminStudio requires a running version of ZENworks Configuration Management" & prompts me for the URL of the ZCM server and a username & password.

From what the TID says, it should be prompting for a ZfD 7 server, port number & eDirectory username & password for the ZEN 7 version, but it asks for a ZCM 10 login instead!

I've tried entering the name of the Zenworks 7 server & the admin username & password, but that doesn't work (I tried just username & also username.context). Every time I run it, it prompts me for the ZCM login again.

I tried the code for Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management as well in case they had been swapped around, but that does the same thing.

The virtual machine I'm installing it on has a Novell client installed, but no ZfDAgent installed. I've tried this several times using a clean copy of the VM each time.

I've also tried installing on a physical machine with a clean copy of windows installed, but get exactly the same response.

I tried email Activation@novell.com with all the details, but I've not had any response from them (that was about 4 weeks ago). I'm hoping someone here can help me!

Cheers,
Ian