I am trying to migrate applications from ZDM 7 to ZCM 10 environment. I want to be able to migrate all of my MSI applications but I keep getting a UID error and the migration fails. I have changed the GUID and version number of the application but it is still not migrating over. I am using ZCM 10.2.0. Below is the error message

Error Migrating cn=MS Office 2000 Pro,o=Applications to /~bundles~/Applications/Migrated From Zen7/MS Office 2000 Pro
Exception Thrown USAGE_ERROR: 2;The UID is not valid: 5c97e4-10180eeedf0--8000-a16c0 in Migrate
Stack Trace: at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at PluginInterface.BundleAdminService.BundleAdminServ iceService.existsByUID(String uid)
at Apps.Plugin.migrateSysReqDependentBundle(Migration InfoStruct migrationInfoStruct, Boolean legacy, AOTClass aotObj, LdapEntry le)
at Apps.Plugin.Migrate(MigrationInfoStruct myMigrationInfoStruct)
Aborting Migration Task

Please help.