Hoping for some help...

Yesterday we moved the location of our content-repo to a seperate drive, created symbolic links in /var/opt/novell/zenworks/content-repo to point to the new location, moved the old content into the correct subfolders at the new location (/repository), and things seem to be working well, except for the DAU bundles. Getting a gazillion or so errors stating 'The content for bundle Discover Applicable Updates Windows-x86-en-XPsp3 is not currently available. Please try running later.', followed immediately by 'BUNDLE.ContentBeingPackaged{Discover Applicable Updates Windows-x86-en-XPsp3}'. The permissions on the entire /repository directory are zenworks:zenworks like they were on the original, I've restarted ZENworks subsequent to the change in location. What else have I missed? We need to have the content-repo on a different drive due to space issues, and I know that others have successfully changed the default location, and from what I can see everything is set up the way it should be. Obviously that's not the case though...

Thanks!