I-Manager not working to configure CIFS (which is ABENDING)
We have some new network devices designed to improve network traffic. The problem with the devices is that they will route traffic with CIFS but not NCP. We are trying to have users to login with CIFS who are under a OU that will be using these devices.
Cannot load I-Manager to configure CIFS. CIFS seems to be installed by pervious admin but will ABEND.
“The CPU encountered a problem executing code in LIBNSS.NLM. The problem may be in that module or in data passed to that module by a process owned by CIFSPROX.NLM.”
- Netware 6.5sp8
- Remote Manager works with certificate
- Apache2 runs with no errors
- Tomcat will load
Our Efforts So Far
- PKIDIAG 4 0 to fix certificate
- Reinstall products with 6.5sp8 overlay (CIFs, Tomcat, Apache, etc)
- https://ip:2200/ will come up but with no link to i-manager
To get CIFS working properly I believe that I will need to i-manager working first. But if the server keeps abending, it makes life hard on a production server. Anyone got any ideas. Let me know if you need any other info. Thanks a ton in advance.
Tags for this Thread