Hi Guys,

Not the end of the world this, but we have imported all our users to our new zone, and everything is working great. I was explaining discovery tasks to one of my colleagues (we are trying patch management on a couple of servers to see how it goes) and I noticed some old discovery jobs lurking. Being a bit OCD i decided to delete them. but whenever I clicked delete I got the error:

09 Dec 2009 17:30:20 ============== Exception (begin) =======
09 Dec 2009 17:30:20 Exception occured
com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.Insuffici entRightsException: RosatoV: /Deployment/ds1(/Deployment) [Discovery/0x8]

Which is weird, because RosatoV is one of our helpdesk staff, he didn't create this task (I did) and i'm logged in. So I logged in as the system admin, and tried again. Same problem. This happens for any of the 3 tasks that are sitting there.

I thought fair enough, and as a test promoted RosatoV to a superadmin, and now I get:

Unable to delete object.: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalD ataModelException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: error performing bulk delete

Its not the end of the world, but I don't want to ignore a problem if it could mean something more sinister is going on.

Our setup is 2 Primaries running sles 10 sp2 connecting to a external ms sql database.