I'm running bm3.9 sp2 with some post bm sp2 files as provided by Novell
support on a nw6.5 server.
I've noticed that on IE and Fireforx browsers, that web pages will often
take a long time to load and typically if I hit the 'stop' button on the
browser and do a 'reload' or 'refresh' for that web page, it will
immediately load fine.
I've been looking at the tcp stats but don't notice anything strange there.
I ran pktscan and the only thing standing out is about 200+ malformed
packets out of about 3000 packets. I've run pktscan a few different times on
different days and still noticing these malformed packets.
I was wondering if this could be a problem or any other suggestions on what
to look at.