We are currently running a GW7.0.3 system on a two node OES2SP1 cluster. I will be upgrading the system to GW8.0.1 rather soon, have read over the documentation and guides on the matter and am pretty comfortable about the process overall. I just want to run the process I plan to use by this group and see if there any issues, gotchas or changes I should be aware of.

The steps I intend to take are:
- move all GroupWise cluster resources to node 2 in cluster
- update c1 snap-ins on node 1 for v8.0.1
- run install script which will update all agent software on node 1
- bring down MTA for primary domain on node 2
- manually copy needed dc files to primary domain
- migrate primary domain back to node 1, bring up mta and verify that domain was converted to v8.x
- bring down 1st POA on node 2
- manually copy needed dc files to 1st PO
- migrate 1st PO back to node 1, bring up POA and verify that PO was converted to v8.x
- repeat above steps for additional POs
- bring down MTA and secondary domain (which includes GWIA)
- manually copy needed dc files to secondary domain
- migrate secondary domain back to node 1, bring up mta and verify that domain was converted to v8.x and GWIA is functioning

After I have verified that the GW system has been upgraded to v8.0.1 on node1 and is running properly, I should then be able to just update the c1 snap-ins on node 2 and the software for GroupWise agents. Afterward I should be able to move the cluster resource between the two servers without issue (like before upgrade) correct?

NOTE: WebAccess wasn't included as that runs on a VM and I plan on leaving that one at 7.0.3 and it will be replaced by a new install on the v8.0.1 WA on the secondary domain later.