I have deployed 10.2.2 on a single ZCM server setup (Windows 2003)

The server appears to have updated itself OK but clients get this in the zmd-messages.log when refreshed:

[DEBUG] [12/21/2009 15:57:46.771] [1292] [ZenworksWindowsService] [101] [] [CompMgmt] [] [ParseMsiPackageName(novell-zenworks-image-management- was passed a package name that did not have a .msi extension, so returning no pattern or version] [] []
[DEBUG] [12/21/2009 15:57:46.959] [1292] [ZenworksWindowsService] [101] [] [RefreshMgr] [] [(Thread=101; SessionId=999; RefreshType=GeneralRefresh) Unexpected Exception in UpdateModuleStates
Type: System.ArgumentNullException
Message: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: pattern
Stack Trace:
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex..ctor(String pattern, RegexOptions options, Boolean useCache)
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.IsMatch(Strin g input, String pattern, RegexOptions options)
at Novell.Zenworks.ZenCompMgmt.ZenComponentManager.<> c__DisplayClass1f.<AreAllComponentSourcesInstalled >b__1c(MsiPackageInfo msiInfo)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.FindIndex(Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, Predicate`1 match)
at Novell.Zenworks.ZenCompMgmt.ZenComponentManager.<> c__DisplayClass1f.<AreAllComponentSourcesInstalled >b__1b(ZenComponentSource source)
at System.Array.TrueForAll(T)(T() array, Predicate`1 match)
at Novell.Zenworks.ZenCompMgmt.ZenComponentManager.Ar eAllComponentSourcesInstalled(ZenComponentInfo componentInfo)
at Novell.Zenworks.ZenCompMgmt.ZenComponentManager.In stallComponents()
at Novell.Zenworks.ZenCompMgmt.ZenComponentManager.In stallAndUninstallComponents()
at Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Refresh.RefreshManager.Process Refresh(Session session, String refreshType, CustomRefreshData refreshData, RefreshFlags flags)

] [] []

In ${ZENWORKS_HOME}\install\downloads\msi the previous version .msis now have .superceded on the end and there are a set of new .msis.

I have tried moving the .superceded files out but this seems to have no effect (ie nothing appears in the log on a refresh apart from "adding certificate" entries)

I've just tried another reboot of the server.