Sorry if this has been addressed before.

I installed a ZCM test server for a client of mine. Everything seems to work fine ... except imaging. I installed ZEN 10.2 on a virtual windows 2003 machine, updated it to 10.2.2.

When I boot a workstation on its network card to make an image, I get the following message:
PXE-E53: No boot file name received
This let me to believe there was either something wrong with the ZEN server's proxy DHCP or TFTP or something related.

I checked a few things:
1) The services Novell proxy DHCP, Novell TFTP, Novell ZENworks Preboot and Novell ZENworks Proboot Policy are running. I even restarted them a few times.
2) The event logs report errors each time one of the above services is started. The error is very non-desciptive however:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Novell ZENworks Preboot Service
Event Category: None
Event ID: 0
Date: 1/6/2010
Time: 2:15:23 PM
User: N/A
Computer: WVO-ZCM1
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Novell ZENworks Preboot Service ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Novell ZENworks Preboot Service error: 6, SetServiceStatus.

It's the same for the other services.

3) The logs in C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\logs\preboot
To be sure, I had set the loglevel in the conf-files to 4. Still, none of the logs reports anything that would qualify to me as an error warning.

4) The ports
From what I could gather, imaging uses UDP ports 4011, 68 and 69. I found this tool:
Download details: PortQryUI - User Interface for the PortQry Command Line Port Scanner
I used it to scan the ports and it reported on all three: NOT LISTENING (whereas scanning port 80 reports it is, this makes sense cause the ZEN web console works fine).

5) The workstation.
Just to be sure, I made an empty virtual machine on the same server and booted it from its network card and got the same problem. This led me to believe it probably wasn't a network issue, since both the server and workstation are not on separate networks.

For a while I figured there might be a problem with the DHCP, but from what I gathered no changes to the DHCP should have to be made in order for the proxy DHCP to work. I even turned off the DHCP for a bit, but that just resulted in the message PXE-E51: No DHCP or proxyDHCP offers were received. I did add option vendor-class-identifier "PXEClient"; to the dhcpd.conf to check if that helped, but removed it again.

Anyone have any idea, short of reinstalling the server, what's wrong, how I could better find out what is wrong or maybe even fix the problem?