I have a problem with upgrading zcm from 10.2.0 to 10.2.2

The 10.2.2 update downloaded normally, but when I tried to install the update on our 1 Windows 2003 primary server it kept saying (I'm paraphrasing from memory) "An unknown error has occurred, check the update log for more details."

Well the update log was not being created. All of the other updates had multiple log files in their respective log directories. So I tried multiple things to get it to install, including: deleting and re-downloading it, downloading it manually importing it, setting the log level to debug for more information, removing some of the .rpm files that it was complaining about in the loader-messages log, rebooting after each try, etc.

Then I found this post and this post with useful information about running the update manually using the command
zenupdater -v -c /opt/novell/log/zenworks/system-update/guid/update_commands.xml
(Where "guid" is the 510...... corresponding to the 10.2.2 update)

Well that worked great, it installed the update, and after rebooting the server things looked promising, the agent on the server showed 10.2.2.#### for things as it should. I checked the deployment in the System Update page of the Control Center and it showed competed as well. Then I noticed that we could not register Windows 7 machines like 10.2.2 should be able to. Checking the server version on the server's page in the Control Center shows the Agent as 10.2.2, but the server still on 10.2.0. Sigh.

Can someone post the update_commands.xml from 10.2.2 from your Windows Server 2003 I can compare mine to it? Looking at mine it appears to have only installed the client MSI files, the server ones are absent.

Also, can someone post what file versions show when you click on the ZCM version on the server's information in the Control Center? Perhaps I can just apply the needed updates.