I has a a single primary ZCM 10.2.2 server (internal database) that I need to change the ip address of (stupid mistake on my part.) I examined my cert to ensure that it was using a FQDN instead of an ip address.

I tested changing the IP address today and made sure DNS was updated and flush the dns the clients.

Epic fail.

Everything appeared to work fine, simple shortcut Apps worked fine, but Apps that required file(s) to be downloaded from the ZCM server failed with this error message:
"Could not download bundle content for" {APPNAME} "because a Zenworks server could not be located."

I tried these commands on the workstation, but I still couldn't get those apps to install:

zac unr -f
zac cc
del c:\program files\novell\zenworks\cache\zmd /s
zac reg https://ZENworks_Server_DNS_name

Since I was unable to get things working I changed my IP address back and made sure DNS was updated and flush the dns the clients.

Interestingly all the apps work except for an app I created while the IP address was change it now gives the error the "the content for the bundle" {App NAME} "is not currently available. Please try running again later."

Anybody know what other steps I should be when changing the IP address of the server?