Hello everyone,i just install ifolder on my server without using Ldap,when i finish installing,everything is fine.But i create user by admincp and try to log on by username account : http://ipaddress/ifolder/Login.aspx and i face this problem :

iFolder Web Access has experience an unexpected error.

We apologize for any inconvenience and request that you log in and try again.

Exception Message: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.
Exception Type: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException
Exception Site: System.Object[] ReceiveResponse(System.Net.WebResponse, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientMessage, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapExtension[])
Exception Source: System.Web.Services

Exception Stack:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.ReceiveResponse (System.Net.WebResponse response, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientMessage message, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapExtension[] extensions) [0x00000]
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke (System.String method_name, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000]
at iFolderWeb.GetHomeServerForUser (System.String username, System.String password) [0x00000]
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) iFolderWeb:GetHomeServerForUser (string,string)
at Novell.iFolderApp.Web.Login.DoLogin (System.String username, System.String password, Boolean check) [0x00000]

I dont know how to fix it yet? If anybody got this problem before,give me the way to solve it,please.
Thanks and best regards